The H&C Robotic De-Bagger automates the removal of vacuum bags from multiple cheese block sizes.
Also known as the De-Bagger Multi Block, or DBMB, it is capable of managing virtually any block size or type on-the-fly, without resets or staff inputs.
It safely and reliably removes the vacuum bag to present an undamaged, uncontaminated block to the processing line every time.
When combined with the H&C Defect and Foreign Object Detection module, the system provides unprecedented confidence that product entering the processing line is in perfect condition, free from defects and foreign objects.
- Increased productivity with less stoppages for product changes, resets or errors
- Risk of product contamination is removed
- Reduced labour – allows staff to be re-deployed to higher value work
- Eliminates manual handling, knives and associated health and safety risks for staff
- Waste plastic is managed efficiently in specialised units