MHM Automation is on a growth phase and are recruiting for the following permanent full-time roles in Christchurch and Hastings. We live our values at MHM Automation of – we are bold, we are aspirational, we are in it together, we stand by it.
If you would like to join our team and require further information about the roles, please use the apply now button stating the role you are interested in, or the information you require.
Please note: applications will only be considered if you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand. You must be a New Zealand Citizen, a permanent resident or a holder of a current New Zealand work permit to apply for these job vacancies. Please ensure your application details your entitlement to work in New Zealand.
Based at our office in Hastings, you will be assisting the smooth operations of our office through administrative and operational activities. You will be able to make this role your own – use your initiative to make improvements where you see fit. You will need to be comfortable juggling multiple tasks at any one time and thrive on structure and being organised. You are motivated by building relationships with internal and external stakeholders – you will be the face of the Hastings office reception! This role involves a variety of different responsibilities within the business, such as;
- Maintaining the office stationery supplies
- Organising catering for events
- Drafting, formatting, and coordinating correspondence and meeting minutes
- Organising domestic & international travel for our team
- Assisting Stores with shipping documentation
- Offering suggestions and assistance in any ad hoc improvement projects
The Service Lead is a dynamic and strategic role responsible for delivering service offerings and proactive critical spare parts management for our valued customers. This role embodies a sales-focused approach, forging strong service relationships with clients across the MHM Group product range within Australia. This is a newly created position within our growing business and your role will be crucial in establishing and leading the servicing and sales of spares for our OEM equipment throughout Australia.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Engineering, or related field; MBA or Trade qualification or NZCE qualification in engineering desireable
- Previous experience in leading a service team in the aftersales industry
- Experience in Chilling and Freezing and/or food processing equipment would be advantageous
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Be able to develop and maintain relationships with internal teams, suppliers, and customers.
- Be a pragmatic problem solver focused on finding solutions
- Be competent in Microsoft Suite
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask
We are always keen to hear from people with relevant skills and experience in our areas of specialty. If you think you have what it takes, please get in touch.Get in touch