The Gantry Palletiser and De-Palletiser is a simple and robust, small-footprint palletising unit capable of handling low to high load boxes, sacks or bags.
Its gantry-style operation means a low upfront investment and quick payback in smaller-scale palletising and de-palletising operations where a robotic palletiser cannot be justified. It is easy for operators to programme via a touch-screen HMI to handle various products and pallet configurations.
- Palletising or de-palletising product in boxes, sacks or bags weighing up to 50kg (110lb)
- Lines with consistent sized product and speeds of up to 8 boxes a minute
- Low-cost alternative to a robotic palletiser
- Reduces labour requirements, allowing staff to be re-deployed to higher value work
- Eliminates manual handling and the associated risk of injury
- Able to be used for multiple product types
- Easily installed and programmed by operating staff
- Simple, robust design minimises maintenance requirements
- Simple to assemble and commission
- Safe to use, enclosed with light curtain
- Simple human machine interface (HMI) with pictorial, step-by-step instructions
- Operator can specify the product attributes and palletising pattern
- Custom-designed end effectors to suit your product
Recognised as a world leader in automated reverse packaging and product handling systems, we acquired Haden & Custance (H&C) in 2016.
While many other companies provide solutions to putting product into packaging, we are specialists in removing packaging from product ready for further processing.