Safely and efficiently handle and store bulk solids with the industry-leading SCE Grain Stacker / Pile Conveyor.
The SCE mobile grain stacker and drive over grid (DOG) is designed and manufactured by MHM Automation in New Zealand and supplied for use worldwide. More than 45 of these are now operating in Australia.
SCE Grain Stackers are built for safe and reliable operation. They can be folded and transported on standard road-going trucks to relocate to new sites as required.
- Handling grain and wheat for storage in stockpiles up to 9 metres high
- High throughput – more than 500 tonnes per hour
- Easy and safe to operate
- Manoeuvrable and relocatable
- Operated from control platforms with weather protection canopies
- All controls are mounted on the machine and fully interlocked for operator safety
- Self-contained and powered by their own diesel generator
- Air compressor fitted as standard with blow-down hose
- Optimum weight distribution using DOG as a counterweight, eliminating the need for concrete counterweights
- Four-wheel drive and four-wheel steering
- Manual jacking system incorporated into the chassis for raising stacker/boom off the wheels for packing and maintenance
- Folds easily and fits onto standard road-going transport, not requiring escorting on highways
- Easy to assemble and set up
- Meets all AU/NZ safety standards for mobile plant and machinery