Safely automate pallet and crate movements, even in a congested working environment.
MHM Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs) are a flexible,
adaptable solution for automating intralogistics operations.
AMRs can safely work around people and obstacles, using
dynamic digital maps and onboard camera and laser-based
navigation systems. They can be quickly configured
and mapped for fast implementation and are easily reprogrammed
when operational needs change.
A fleet of AMRs employed at a single facility can communicate
with each other to optimise traffic flow, improve operational
efficiency and avoid collisions with each other. They can also
integrate with production PLC systems, to provide a real-world
IoT solution to a plant’s automation.
AMRs are a proven technology with an attractive return on
- Movement of product on pallets or in crates
- Within a warehouse or production facility
- Suitable for congested working environments
Benefits of AMRs Over Pallet Conveyors
- Greater flexibility of layout design
- Can better accommodate small footprint operations or awkward factory layouts
- Easily expanded to meet future needs
- Faster, lower cost installation and commissioning
- Less moving parts, resulting in lower maintenance costs
- Spare units can be supplied to ensure uninterrupted service
Benefits of AMRs Over AGVs
- Safely works around people and obstacles
- Lower set up cost and fast implementation
- Co-ordination and flow – a fleet of AMRs at a single facility can co-ordinate with each other to maximise efficiency and traffic flow
- Trackless navigation, depots not required
- Can deliver to user locations
- Flexible and adaptable – easy to re-map on site or remotely when products, layouts or delivery routes change
- Easily expandable to accommodate growing production or distribution requirements