Bucket Elevators provide energy-efficient and gentle handling of materials.
Bucket Elevators are suitable for conveying many bulk materials like grain, fertilizer, livestock and poultry feed ingredients, aggregates, and other free-flowing bulk materials. They provide energy-efficient and gentle handling of materials.
Bucket elevators operate by lifting materials vertically using buckets that are attached to a belt running in a continuous loop around upper and lower pulleys.
The Bucket Elevator is specifically tailored to meet the requirements of the materials being elevated. For corrosive environments, such as those encountered in the fertilizer industry, stainless steel is extensively used. In high-capacity grain bucket elevators, wear-resistant steel is employed.
Each elevator manufactured undergoes thorough analysis to ensure an appropriate configuration for the specific application. Our Bucket Elevators are built to withstand high-duty cycle environments, and all components are of superior quality.
- High-duty cycle environments
- Corrosive environment applications
- Energy efficient
- Gentle handing of materials
- Capacities ranging from 55mt/hour to 1,350mt/hour
- Tailored to meet the material elevation requirements
- Stainless steel corrosion protection
- Wear resistant steel for high-capacity elevators
1 / 4